1. Click www.ninenrol.gov.ng to be welcomed to the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal
2. Create your National Identification Number (NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng
3. Sign into the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata
4. Print out the pre-registration slip gotten from www.ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.
5. At the enrolment Centre, the enrolment officer scans barcode to pull up the applicant data.
6. Applicant verifies his/her data and has his/her photograph, finger print captured
7. Applicant has his supporting documents scanned
8.Enrolment is acknowledged and a slip is generated and given indicating completion of enrolment